My UI

Topic List
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Inomi
Officer Emeritus

A while ago I was helping a friend get a grasp on the benefits of customizing your UI, and decided to show him what I had done with mine. It wasn't until that point that I realized I MAY have gone overboard. lol. :)

At any rate, I figured I'd share what I've got set up here, and field any questions / suggestions should anyone have any. There've been a couple tweaks since I created these layouts, but only minor things.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qw6w28tqk9znxe5/IzyUI_1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw4giwdvtv07gtw/IzyUI_2.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by: Inomi on 10/13/2014 - 09:18 Reason: Topic locked
Upup

Excellent.... I have always wondered what other peoples U/i looked like.  i think sharing this kind of stuff can make the play better for everyone. Come up with efficient UIs that can help us progress in raid content.

R/

CareWhy

Inomi
Officer Emeritus

I've always been a fan of tweaking my UI, and have on occasion spent hours doing it. :) This particular layout is not one I use currently, having switched largely to WeakAuras instead of TellMeWhen, and using that to do a lot of the "Hey, push this button!" notices. I'll have to look at doing some more full-on updates regarding what I do with my UI and how I do it; provided folks are interested. :)

I'd love to see more of others' UI layouts as well. Getting to see some of the others' in youtube videos of late has been intruiging, and even cause for a few updates to my own layout.

So, discuss away folks! We can do naught but help each other with this one. :)

AdministratorOfficer
Turin
Officer

Added the actual photos for you ;P

Optimus

Not bad, Inomi.  How does your system run on bloodlusts on Immersius?  And what are your graphics set at?

AdministratorOfficer
Turin
Officer

I'm almost quite sure that his UI is very different for Inomi (these were on Isyldar) but then I don't know for sure.

Optimus

Yeah.  had to completly destroy my UI and rebuild it due to hang ups on Immersius and Malkorok during bloodlusts.  Originally I was using Mayrons UI but I just blew it up and spent the last few hours creaking WeakAuras for all my monks stuff, so I'm trying to get ideas on performance.

Inomi
Officer Emeritus

I saw this on updated and was like, really?" :)

My UI is a fair bit different now and uses weak auras heavily. I'll post it soon. Although I think I have some of it posted on here somewhere in a week auras post.

Topic locked