Forums > General > Patchesmodsaddons > Mage WeakAuras...

Mage WeakAuras Config Arcane / Frost

Topic List
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Inomi
Officer Emeritus

I've been playing around with WeakAuras a bit the last little while; in particular with the Frost and Arcane (mostly arcane) specs on my mage. I'd encourage anyone who uses WA to check this out, I'm rather proud of them. :) Just use the New->Import feature in WeakAuras, and copy and paste the strings below to import them into your UI. They're self-contained groups so they won't mess up any pre-existing elements you have set up.

Mage UI Basic Configuration Arcane/Frost (Autodetects)

Nether Tempest Tracker - Arcane (auto-detects Arcane spec)

I've attached an example of what this looks like. :)

Edited by: Inomi on 05/26/2013 - 15:08
Inomi
Officer Emeritus

To expound on this a little bit:

• The blue and green runic circles are for frost spec, and are counters for Frost Bomb and Frozen Orb (Bomb is the top and bottom segments of the circle, and orb is the left and right segments)
  • The yellow markers pop up when you have a proc of Arcane Missiles!, and Alter Time is off CD; when Alter Time is cast, the markers change, to a 6 second countdown until AT is complete, then they disappear.
  • The white area in the middle shows up when you have 4 stacks of Arcane Charge, and should get rid of them.
  • The NetherTempest bars on the upper left, track all the dots on the various mobs you've cast NT on, disappearing when the dot expires
  • The icons for Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, and Mirror Image all pop up when they're off CD
  • The icon for Rune of Power shows up when you are standing on your own RoP.
  • Icon for Brilliant Mana Gem pops up when BMG is off CD, and you have 80% or less mana.

If anyone has suggestions for other key items that should be tracked or added to this, let me know!

Cheers,

Isyldar

Inomi
Officer Emeritus

Also, if you have WeakAuras, and don't wanna go the copy/paste route of importing this...if I'm online, I can share these elements quickly and painlessly through the chat window.

Topic locked