Apparently my previous monk ui post got lost in the great Cookie Monster episode of 2013...so here's what I'm running right now. :)
I cleaned up the UI a bunch by moving to ElvUI after I saw it on one of Rippu's vids/photos. Thus far, I REALLY like it. For UnitFrames, I run Shadowed UF. It's quite customizable and does what I need it to whenever / whereever.
WeakAuras handles EVERYTHING else for me. A closeup of what I'm doing with WA:
A quick(ish) summary:
- The yellow flame-thing is Chi-Wave
- The tiger-thing is Xuen
- The red/green leafy things pops when Energizing Brew is off CD
- The cyan-ish half-circle pieces inside the red/green leaves tracks my Tiger Palm buff, fading downwards as the buff time remaining goes towards 0.
- Gold bars on the top left show up for every Rising Sun Kick debuff applied to a mob.
- The icons above the player unitframe on the left track various other CDs such as RSK, FoF, Tigereye Brew, etc.
- I've also run a couple different one-off things for tracking poisons and such that get applied to raid members during such fights as Horridon. I may post that again. We'll see.
For importing these WA configs into your own UI, copy the script below:
Head's Up! (Chi Wave, Xuen, Tiger Palm, Energizing Brew)
Hiyah! (Rising Sun Kick tracker)
Soup's Ready! (All the other CD trackers above the unitframes)-