Forums > General > Patchesmodsaddons > 6.2 Stealth Mail...

6.2 Stealth Mail Box Changes

Topic List
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
AdministratorHigh CouncilOfficer
Heridfel
High Council

It seems that Blizzard blessed us with another change.  Mail with no longer bounce back after 30 days and it will simply be lost.  So if you're like me and use the mail system as another form of inventory management, you'll need to through the mail boxes on all of your alts and make sure anything you want to keep won't be lost.

The Return button also is gone, so you'll need to manually remove things from the mail and send them back to where you want them.

I'm hoping this is a change that gets reverted.... :(

Edited by: Anonymous on 08/24/2015 - 19:00 Reason: Topic autoclosed
Honesty
High Council

This has been a remarkably unfriendly patch.

Honesty
High Council

Thinking about it...I think I did have something bounce back from Hes to Honesty, and it was after the patch.  I'll double check the next time I'm on.  Is it possible that you were looking at something that had already bounced back?  That kind of message lacks the return button, and does disappear after 30 days.

Heridfel
High Council

Nope, I sent new items today and couldn't return them as well as items I'd sent before and after the patch hit. I read a lot of posts saying the same. Maybe it's a bug but it's not just me. :/

Heridfel
High Council

Blizzard as acknowledged this as an unintended bug and they are looking into it. 

It it would still be a good idea to double check your mail boxes so you don't lose anything in the interim. :)

Topic locked